Intensive Reading Web Suite
Online Learning Software That Gets Results!
Designed for students reading at a 3rd through 8th grade level (ages 9 and up). The program is appropriate for English language learners, students with learning disabilities, as well as for adult learners and college preparation.
Provides access to a wide range of popular Merit online learning programs effective in building English reading comprehension and vocabulary skills.
Assessments place students at suitable levels of challenge. Built-in feedback supports students while they work. Students advance as they demonstrate readiness.
Scores and progress are automatically tracked in an Online Portfolio.
A motivational format helps set achievable learning goals. All learners experience success
Students progress at their own pace; they receive personal help and feedback while they work
Instructors are able to track improvement and scores through an easy-to-use online management tool
Covers U.S. grade equivalent levels 3.0 to 8.0
- Receive targeted reading practice
- Acquire vocabulary through context
- Draw conclusions based on relevant information
- Find main idea in a text
- Comprehension of non-fiction passages
- Ascertain author’s purpose
Implementation ideas from a wide array of students and educators who have worked with Merit’s online learning tools.
View a list of Merit step-by-step user guides to enhance your experience with our online learning products.
Intensive Reading Web Suite Demos
Evaluation versions of all of the programs may be accessed by clicking the Launch Demo link and waiting for the program to load. No login or personally identifiable information is required, and there is no time limit to your use.
Best viewed at a 1024 x 768 screen resolution with a high-speed Internet connection. Merit web-based programs are platform independent. They are accessible through popular browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc. Android and iPad tablets may also run the programs.
Intensive Reading Web Suite Curriculum:
- Reading Skill Builder, Level 1: Launch Demo | Screenshots | More Info
- Reading Skill Builder, Level 3: Launch Demo | Screenshots | More Info
- Reading Comprehension Booster, Level 1: Launch Demo | Screenshots | More Info
- Developing Critical Thinking Skills for Effective Reading, Level 1: Launch Demo | Screenshots | More Info
- Vocabulary Stretch: Launch Demo | Screenshots | More Info
- Confused Words Fix-Up: Launch Demo | Screenshots | More Info
Starting at $75 for 3 months access, plus free tracking. Backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Buy online to start immediately.
Pricing from $26 to $38 per user for 30 or more students. See school price list. Learn about pilots. Get a quote.